Lansing traffic tickets attorney
Don’t ignore that traffic citation
It is very tempting to shove that Lansing parking ticket in your glove box and forget all about it. Though seemingly small, ignoring a Michigan traffic ticket can create serious issues for you down the road. If you need help addressing a traffic ticket or fighting back against unfair charges, call me, Lansing criminal defense attorney Dustyn Coontz. I know all the ins and outs of Michigan traffic codes and I can help you deal with even the most complicated situation.
Situations in which fighting a traffic violation may be the right move for you include
- When you have other violations on your record
- You drive for a living as a bus driver, long-haul trucker, delivery person, etc.
- You are trying to advance in your career
- You are applying for a professional license
- You can’t afford for your car insurance costs to increase
- Avoiding having points added to your license and potential license suspension or revocation
If you are unsure how to handle your Michigan traffic citation, contact me for guidance.
A fresh perspective to traffic ticket defense
As a younger lawyer, I offer a new, fresh perspective to legal representation. I value flexibility and agility because I know that legal situations can change quickly. A good lawyer should always be ready to roll with the punches.
On top of that, I believe in being available to my clients when they need me. When you have questions, you have access to me at all times – you are never reduced to a case file. If you are looking for a Lansing traffic violations lawyer who you can count on, call Coontz Law.